MICROCLEER ENX is a clear light blue alcoholic liquid antiseptic containing Chlorhexidine and
Ethanol with mild fragrance and significant residual activity. MICROCLEER ENX has a
combination of emollients & moisturizers that keep the hands soft & supple even after repeated
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution I.P. 2.5% v/v, equivalent to 0.5% w/v Chlorhexidine Gluconate,
Ethanol(Denatured)- 70% v/v,
MICROCLEER ENX has broad spectrum activity against most pathogenic microorganisms like
Bacteria, Fungi & Viruses.
Advantages of MICROCLEER ENX:
Residual / Prolonged Activity
Synergistic & Rapid Action
Emollients & Moisturizers for soft hands
• Before and after procedures in OT
• Before and after patient care in other critical areas like ICU, CCU, ICCU, PICU etc.
• In-patient wards
• In outpatient care settings
• In treatment rooms
• Before and after collecting the samples in laboratories
• In Ambulances
• Post-operative hand disinfection after cataract surgery
• Frequent hand disinfection of patient after cataract surgery
• Frequent hand disinfection of nursing mothers after delivery
• Frequent hand disinfection of care givers in home based & long term care facilities
• Skin preparation before insertion of central venous catheters and peripheral arterial
catheters and during dressing changes
• Pharmaceutical Industry
o In Sterile rooms & Clean rooms, in R&D / Production areas / Storage areas /
Distribution areas / Quality Control, etc.
• Food Processing Industry
o During pre and post handling of food products
• Hospitality Industry
o Kitchen & other Food Processing areas
o Food service areas
Directions for Use:
For Hygienic Hand Disinfection:
1. Use as supplied, undiluted. Apply 2 – 3 ml over clean dry hands.
2. Rub hands together for 15-30 seconds, covering all surfaces of hands, fingers.
3. Rub until hand rub has evaporated.
Hand Disinfection for Surgical Use:
Repeat the above process for 3-5 mins.
500 ml with dispenser X 20 bottles
For external use only