KARAM GAS WELDING GOGGLES
ES 003 (IR-5)
Conforms to EN 166:2001
Containing all the inherent design, sporty and comfort features of the ES 003 has an additional protective quality to offer. It is fitted with a special IR-5 lens, making it an ideal choice for protection to the eyes during gas welding operations.
Area of Use
- Areas involving gas welding operations
- Areas where there is molten metal; furnaces, etc.
Available Lens Option
- Single lens option using IR -5 lens
- Optical class-1,IR -5 lens
- Hard-coated lens for Scratch-Resistance
- Polycarbonate lens integrating the side-shields for perfect protection.
- Lens material : Polycarbonate
- Lens scale number : 4 -5
- Temple grips equipped with soft cushioning pads, making it more comfortable for all day use.
- Adjustable temple length to customize fit on the user’s head. Length adjustable within a range of 13mm.
- Temple/ Side Arms capable of tilting within a wide angle range (upto 60 degree) there by adjusting to provide the best possible fit.
- Resistance to corrosion
- Universal Nose bridge
- Pivoting Navy Blue Nylon frame
There are no reviews yet.